Tuesday 21 July 2015

SIMPLE PERFECTION

One of my favourite outfit. Over-sized shirt and legging or skinny jeans for me a perfect combination. I’ve heard that certain people didn’t know this kind of outfit are trending and for them its look super weird when you are wearing a shirt that not fit and baggy. Now I let you know, baggy shirt is one of street wear that going to make you look so chic and full of style when you in them. In my picture my model wearing sneakers but you can still wear this type of outfit with heels or sandals. We don’t need to much accessory but if we have it surely it make we look more stylish. Plus with sling bag your style are PERFECT! Its up to you but just what I said in my previous post, Make sure you mix-match wisely. We want people adore us not laugh at us. As long you know how to handle your outfit you’ll be good in whatever you wear.





 model: puteri
outfit: SIFU's wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment