Wednesday 15 July 2015

WHY???

hello there! why???

I choose to create a blog which is kind of public diary. HEHE… Most people use blog to write about themselves same goes to me but I specific my blog and I’m going to attract viewer through my update about fashion nowadays especially teenagers. As a girl surely I prefer and love to share about other girls OOTD. I’m not racist, guys. Come on! I just think if I update men attire I afraid that I might make mistakes about judging or suggest people to wear like them because I’m not so good to talk about the other gender fashion HAHAHA.. In my entry I’m going to share all about fashion and I choose STREETWEAR STYLE as the main topic. As we know now all the fashion in era of 90-an is getting popular and all the teenagers all around the world love this kind of fashion including Asian girls.


p/s I'm not judging I'm suggest :)

model: SIFU
outfit: SIFU'S wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment